Thankyou for taking the time view my mutterings.




"We sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent silver streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us"











Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas

With the mixed weather conditions our beloved country has been experiencing over the last couple of weeks not once have I managed to get out and angle. Being an all rounder that lobs his baits out for most species at some point as the season goes on, at present as I sit and tap my keyboard I have the urge to get out and go chubbing but my local Ouse and Ouzel are up to their gunnel's with copious amounts of flooding water so I'll just have to wait.
The Christmas period is now with us so a few days away from the shop might just give me the odd opportunity to get to the banks of a waterway somewhere and although my part of the country isn't experiencing the scenes that we are seeing on the news in the Southwest parts, sometimes you have to make the decision for the right reasons and stay safe, I'll just have to sit tight and see how the 'good old British weather' pans out!!
So can I just take this opportunity to say thanks to all that have clicked on to this blog and followed my findings for 2012 all be it not a brilliant season, I have still enjoyed my time on the bank chasing the many different species about while still learning as I go after thirty five years or so as an angler.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment