Thankyou for taking the time view my mutterings.




"We sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent silver streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us"











Sunday 8 April 2012

Floats of beauty

Whilst flicking through one of the monthly mags I stumbled across a sight that has beauty written all over it.
The time and effort that must go into the making of these. http://handmadefloats.blogspot.co.uk/

I might just have to treat myself .

5 comments:

  1. Cracking floats aren't they, there are a few people making floats along similiar lines it could become something of an addiction. I've got it in mind to have a go myself one day but if I ever get around to it is another matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning. I bought a couple for my brother for Christmas - an Avon and a bodied waggler from memory. Really struggled to hand them over in the end! Hopefully someone will pick up on the hints and return the favour some time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trouble is I'd be scared to use them anywhere near a snag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thought had crossed my mind Rob, first chuck up a tree !! :-)

    ReplyDelete