Thankyou for taking the time view my mutterings.




"We sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent silver streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us"











Monday 2 April 2012

Carl....... "you da man"

Mid afternoon on Sunday past I received a phone call from Carl (my eldest son), you could tell by the tone of his voice that something big had happened.
 He said "Dad I've just nailed the biggest water pig in the lake, all 31 pounds of it".
This was in fact the first time he'd actually wet a line at the low stocked water, so after turning up, finding a couple of fish, lowering a bait from his rod tip and then slipping the net under the big fat apple sliced mirror, he was a little more than elated.

So through this blog I would just like to say again.........



"TOP ANGLING SON"










1 comment: