Thankyou for taking the time view my mutterings.




"We sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent silver streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us"











Monday 2 January 2012

It's been a funny old year

My blog time has been quiet to say the least, with a change of home life, work life and just life in general something had to take a back seat for a while, hence a quiet blog.

Fishing time is now limited, but when i do manage to get out i'm enjoying as much as I always have and long may that continue.

This past year has seen me fishing my usual haunts on the Great Ouse, odd trips to the River Teme and River Severn and occasional visits to a couple of local lakes in search of roach that may or may not be there?

No personal bests have been captured but a few nice fish have graced the waiting net from time to time.
Perch, barbel and chub being the main stay of my captures.

Today is the 2nd of January 2012 and i would just like to say..........HAPPY NEW YEAR to those who take the time to read my blog.
I endeavour to continue my writing as and when things happen or if i think they  maybe of slight interest.

Have a good year, enjoy and hopefully achieve your goals.

Derren

No comments:

Post a Comment